"Clouse Rocks. "Steve WinnRealPage, Inc.
"Keith and his associates handled a very difficult case for our club. Their thorough preparation and outstanding legal expertise resulted in the best possible outcome for our club. "Ross ThornbrughBrookhaven Country Club
"When I needed a specialist to represent me in the negotiation and preparation of my employment agreement, there was only one choice . . . Keith Clouse. Keith provided immediate, insightful and professional services that satisfied all my needs."Dr. L. S. SmithDallas Gold & Silver Exchange
CORE 24: THE RIGHT BUSINESS RESOURCES. RIGHT NOW. IN DALLAS.
As a labor and employment lawyer, Keith Clouse has seen untold numbers of workplace and employment matters ranging from common issues to crazy situations among North Texas’ community of... FIND OUT MORE
- Keith and 5 other attorneys at Clouse Dunn are board certified in labor and employment law. Considering that less than 1% of the Texas' 80,000 liscensed attorneys are board certified in labor and employment law, this is important to know.
- Not only does it clearly set Clouse Dunn apart from other firms that might focus on business law and only dabble in labor and employment law, for Clouse Dunn clients it translates into more effecient case handling and better results.
- Big firm talent, boutique fees and accessibility.
- Peers and clients alike consider Keith Clouse among the very best in employment law. Don't take our word for it -- check out Keith's long list of local and regional accolades in both D Magazine and Texas Monthly.
- In 2002, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, Keith was recognized by D Magazine as one of the “Best Lawyers in Dallas.” He has also been named to the “Texas Super Lawyers” list by Texas Monthly in 2003, 2005, 2006-2012
- Clouse Dunn has represented C-Level executives from many Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
- Corporate clients do business in a variety of industries including financial, retail, hospitality, technology, manufacturing, health care, nonprofit, education, insurance and transportation.
- Recognized amonth the Top 100 attorneys in Texas by Texas Super Lawyer
- D Magazine Best Attorneys for 11 years
- Texas Super Lawyer recognition for 11 years
- Clouse Dunn lawyers volunteer with and/or support Habitat for Humanity
- SPCA of Texas
- Dallas Zoo
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Dallas Youth Village
- Cafe Momentum
- Human Rights Initiative of North Texas
- Genesis Shelter
- North Texas Food Bank
- Jonathan's Place
- Paws in the City
- Art Conspiracy
$450 / Hour