"Delta Dallas is my first choice when I have an administrative need. Whether I have someone on leave, out for a day, or if I have a temp-to-hire need, I can trust Delta Dallas to find the right person."Stan HeatlyMetroPCS
"In all aspects, Delta Dallas has worked with us in true spirit of partnership. As a Human Resource professional in a small company I rely heavily on my partners to assist me with staffing needs as they arise."Jana AkineGistics Inc.
CORE 24: THE RIGHT BUSINESS RESOURCES. RIGHT NOW. IN DALLAS.
Delta Dallas specializes in talent acquisition solutions, which means finding the right person for the right job the first time around. The company matches Dallas-Fort Worth employers with... FIND OUT MORE
- Specific, Dedicated Recruiting Focus: Each one of our recruiters specializes in one of our core vertical areas: Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Human Resources and Administrative. Our recruiters work to identify the ideal candidates for both contract work and direct hire placements, and provide ongoing support to keep pace with our clients' growing and changing needs.
- Our Commitment: We stand behind our services and offer a guarantee for the protection of our client’s investment. We consistently maintain a 98% fill ratio on all contract orders and we offer an 8-hour guarantee on contract placements, and a 90-day replacement guarantee on all direct hire placements.
- Long, Distinguished Track Record: Our firm has grown to be an award-winning, widely-recognized, performance-based staffing and consulting company. We have built a 30-year network of high-profile and highly respectable clients that we have partnered with to support their staffing needs and who regularly rely exclusively on us to represent them as their staffing partner.
- Baylor Health Care System
- Dallas Cowboys
- DynCorp International
- Ranked No. 8 "Executive Search Firm" by the Dallas Business Journal for the number of 2011 direct hire placements
- Ranked 20th "Largest Staffing Firm" by the Dallas Business Journal according to the number of W-2s submitted locally for 2011
- Ranked No. 30 for "Largest Women-Owned Businesses" by the Dallas Business Journal according to 2011 local revenue
- Beyond serving our clients' needs, the Delta Dallas office is committed to serving our community in both business and non-profit organizations. Our staff actively devotes time and money both as supporters and board members for local organizations. Such or
- Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire Search Fee: percentage of the first years’ annual compensation.
- Contract Hourly Rate: the bill rate, which is provided with each candidate presented, is variable based upon the skill requirements and the candidate selected.
- Contractor Asset Conversion Fee: if a company determines that they would like to hire a Delta Dallas contractor an asset conversion fee will be incurred based upon a percentage of the first years’ annual compensation of the candidate.