"Prescott Pailet has done an outstanding job for Pinnacle and they really know the health and welfare business inside and out. During our time with Prescott Pailet, they have lowered our costs and made our lives easier."Gerry HandleyPinnacle Partners in Medicine
"As the Director of Administration for the Dallas law firm of Passman Jones, my job is to get the best possible benefits for our employees."Raul GonzalezPassman & Jones
"When it comes to taking care of my company's most valuable asset, my employees, I was looking for an organization that would go the extra mile. Prescott Pailet Benefits has done just that! They have been creative in every approach to our employe"Jack BaumCoastal Restaurants (Cozymel’s)
CORE 24: THE RIGHT BUSINESS RESOURCES. RIGHT NOW. IN DALLAS.
Marsh & McLennan Agency works with small- to mid-sized companies and self-employed professionals to provide employee benefits that best reflect the changing needs of growing businesses.... FIND OUT MORE
- MMA Dallas has the unique ability to deliver the tools, resources, and market leverage of the world’s largest insurance broker to the benefit of small, mid-market, and large group employers.
- We have industry experience, expansive resources, and longstanding relationships with multiple partners. This includes accessibility to actuarial, legal, and medical director services, empowering us to provide state-of-the-art solutions, products, and services.
- We house a team of specialists, including an Underwriter and Data Analyst to keep the insurance companies honest, an ERISA Attorney to help ensure employer compliance, and an HR Consultant to provide basic HR information, perform audits, and advise on workplace compliance issues. Additionally, our team includes experts who can offer specific advice and guidance on a range of topics including: voluntary benefits, retirement, eligibility, Medicare, individual medical benefits, and enrollment solutions.
Available Upon Request
- DBJ’s Best Places To Work 2009 & 2010
- Dan Prescott named John Hancock’s Agent of the Year 2009
- Kevin Pailet named Dallas’s 40 under 40 in 2009
- Premier Producer with Aetna
- Leader’s Club with Humana
- Platinum Producer with United Healthcare
- MMA has a Volunteer Committee with the sole purpose of coordinating the company’s volunteer activities.
- We have done activities such as a Coat Drive, Salvation Army Angel Tree and Dallas’ Heart House School Supplies Drive.
- The Marsh & McLennan Agency Charitable Fund was started in 2010 as a way for MMA to give back to our community and hopefully lead others to do the same through our example.
- Each year we contribute more than 1% of our gross revenues to the fund and give throughout the year to worthy non-profit organizations in the DFW Metroplex. Over the last two years, we have donated over $200,000 to help those in need.
- In addition, MMA has a matching gift program to encourage our team members to give back as well. Several of our employees hold high level volunteer positions on several boards of non-profit organizations
Fees are absorbed by the health insurance companies and are not paid by the client.