"Power PR has proven to be an invaluable partner with Cassidy Turley. From day one, Amy and her team eagerly dove right in and learned about our company and the unique strategies and challenges of each service line. With a full understanding of o"Ashley KosatkaCassidy Turley
CORE 24: THE RIGHT BUSINESS RESOURCES. RIGHT NOW. IN DALLAS.
The Power Group is a full-service public relations and social media agency specializing in media relations, brand development, crisis communications, internal corporate communications, social... FIND OUT MORE
- We have a 30 day guarantee that ensures our clients will see results within the first 30 days of working with Power Public Relations.
- We utilize a proprietary four step process that begins by listening to our clients' needs, outlining customized recommendations, implementation of ideas and measurement of those ideas in action.
- We help executives and entrepreneurs streamline communication.
- Borden Dairy Company
- Grupo LALA
- Promised Land Dairy
- Three Happy Cows
- Pollo Campero
- Golden Chick
- Old Chicago
- Cottom Patch Cafe
- BOLO Italian Grill
- Ogle School
- Brennan Wealth Advisors
- Klemchuk LLP
- Children's Health
- Emerge CDS
- We prefer to spend our time helping our clients with their respective industry awards and accolades including the Dallas 100, Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year and many others.
- Amy Power sits on the board of Fashion Group International Dallas
- Other members of the Power Public Relations team are active in the Social Media Club of Dallas, the Dallas Press Club, the American Advertising Federation, and the Junior League of Palo Alto, CA where the company's 2nd office is located
- Power Public Relations also volunteers its time by promoting the Hope's Door annual gala which raises money for domestic violence survivors, as well as the Children's Medical Center Legacy of Love fundraiser
- Also, the Fashion Group International's Night of Stars gala which raises scholarship funds for fashion and design students
- We primarily work on a retainer basis which starts at $3,000/month.
- We are transparent with regard to our billing rates and number of hours needed to execute PR programs.
- We can also help companies with special events and specific projects as needed.