"Prescott Pailet has done an outstanding job for Pinnacle and they really know the health and welfare business inside and out. During our time with Prescott Pailet, they have lowered our costs and made our lives easier."Gerry HandleyPinnacle Partners in Medicine
"As the Director of Administration for the Dallas law firm of Passman Jones, my job is to get the best possible benefits for our employees."Raul GonzalezPassman & Jones
"When it comes to taking care of my company's most valuable asset, my employees, I was looking for an organization that would go the extra mile. Prescott Pailet Benefits has done just that! They have been creative in every approach to our employe"Jack BaumCoastal Restaurants (Cozymel’s)
CORE 24: THE RIGHT BUSINESS RESOURCES. RIGHT NOW. IN DALLAS.
Prescott Pailet Benefits works with small- to mid-sized companies and self-employed professionals to provide employee benefits that best reflect the changing needs of growing businesses. Because... FIND OUT MORE
- Prescott Pailet's client facing tools such as the Compliance Dashboard combines an interactive web technology and legal research to help ensure employer compliance with health plan laws and mandates. It is customized for each employer’s demographics and send email alerts/reminders with a link to a summary of the law and step-by step instructions on what they must do to comply.
- Prescott Pailet client have access to 'HR Coach' which offers instant, unlimited access and emails to a professional HR Coach who provides valuable advice, consulting and support.
- The best of both worlds, delivered. With Prescott Pailet Benefits, clients experience the personal touch of a local company with access to the global resources of an international marketleader in employee benefits, Marsh & McLennan Agency who acquired Prescott Pailet Benefits in 2012.
Available Upon Request
- DBJ’s Best Places To Work 2009 & 2010
- Dan Prescott named John Hancock’s Agent of the Year 2009
- Kevin Pailet named Dallas’s 40 under 40 in 2009
- Premier Producer with Aetna
- Leader’s Club with Humana
- Platinum Producer with United Healthcare
- PPB has a Volunteer Committee with the sole purpose of coordinating the company’s volunteer activities.
- We have done activities such as a Coat Drive, Salvation Army Angel Tree and Dallas’s Heart House School Supplies Drive.
- The Prescott Pailet Benefits Charitable Fund was started in 2010 as a way for PPB to give back to our community and hopefully lead others to do the same through our example.
- Each year we contribute more than 1% of our gross revenues to the fund and give throughout the year to worthy non-profit organizations in the DFW Metroplex. Over the last two years, we have donated over $200,000 to help those in need.
- In addition, PPB has a matching gift program to encourage our team members to give back as well. Several of our employees hold high level volunteer positions on several boards of non-profit organizations
Fees are absorbed by the health insurance companies and are not paid by the client.