"The Social Media Delivered staff is terrific – so often people doing that sort of work seem not to have the genuine focus on and/or understanding of business that is required for the program to be effective. You guys clearly do. "Richard WestneyWestney Consulting Group
"It was no surprise to see Eve Mayer Orsburn on the Forbes list of the Top 10 Women Social Media Influencers. Her mastery of social media and its business building opportunities are simply unsurpassed. "David DavisThe Adolphus
CORE 24: THE RIGHT BUSINESS RESOURCES. RIGHT NOW. IN DALLAS.
Ranked by Forbes as the Fifth Most Influential Woman in Social Media, Eve Mayer Orsburn is the CEO of Social Media Delivered, one of the most respected social media companies worldwide serving... FIND OUT MORE
- We try to understand your goals and start with what you DON'T need
- We don't try to pretend like we know everything, but we do seek out answers to the things we don't know and/or partners to assist when needed.
- Even though all we do is social media, this does not preclude face-to-face contact. On the contrary, we value in-person relationships with our clients, business partners, and stakeholders.
- The Hilton Anatole
- All State
- The French Room
- Lane Bryant
- General Motors
- Bibby Financial Services
- The Cooper Institute
- Ranked by Forbes as the Fifth Most Influential Woman in Social Media (2012)
- One of CNN's 8 Women on Twitter who will inspire, inform and amuse you (January 2013)
- Featured in The Huffington's Post's January 10, 2013 article Social Media Reels in Job Opportunities by Jason Schmitt
- Ranked by Klout 2nd Most Influential Person on the subject of LinkedIn, behind only LinkedIn itself
- Named one of the 2012 Best Place to Work by the Dallas Business Journal
- Recognized by Webbiquity as one of the top 50 women on Twitter
- Nominated in 2010 and 2011 for Women Owned Business Awards
- One of 2010's 100 Most Influential People Online by Fast Company Magazine
We are proud to donate our time and energy to the North Texas Food Bank, WBSC, and the Women's Museum.
Pricing depends on the type of service. For example, we have monthly retainer fees for ongoing monthly services like Twitter Advanced and flat fees for one-time services like webinars and consulting engagements.