Sure you do. Employee turnover exists at most organizations whether big or small, public or private, and the type of turnover can be a combination of involuntary or voluntary and healthy or unhealthy. Reducing employee turnover requires management to analyze the root causes, which can vary dramatically based on circumstance. However, many companies don’t go through that introspective process and as a result, continue to deal with the co... VIEW FULL ARTICLE
CORE 24: THE RIGHT BUSINESS RESOURCES. RIGHT NOW. IN DALLAS.
It’s easy to find outsourced HR providers, but hard to understand how they are all different. Let’s face it, in every industry it’s important to understand what sets each company apart. In Staff... FIND OUT MORE
- We are the only ESAC-accredited, HR organization headquartered in Dallas
- We assign each client an experienced, PHR-certified HR manager who has, on average, at least 15 years of HR experience
- We have multiple methods of providing our services: PEO, ASO, HR consulting, and can offer multiple medical insurance carriers
- ESAC-accredited. I serve on the Board of this organization.
- Have operated longer than 90% of competitors
- Active members of EFNT (entrepreneurs for north texas)
- We have a Community Crew which organizes community service activities for our employees each month.
- I personally volunteer for the Prison Entrepreneurship Program (PEP).
Management fee--flat fee per employee per month